Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
(06-25-2015, 12:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They expose hate groups and people who make hateful remarks.

What's the purpose of having a contest in which you try to draw cartoons of Muhammad that mock him? I think what Fred is getting at is that Pamela Geller has long been known to be a hateful, disgusting person. Look at her track record. She won a fight with the NYC transit authority to have her ads stay on their buses that could potentially lead to discrimination against Muslims and Jews. She said it's not her fault if they do.

This whole line of thinking sort of reminds me of the Bill O' Fox News Dr. Tiller thing.  Fox News and Bill have no problem flexing their muscles about being the "most watched news station" and being important and popular and influential BUT when someone "listens" to them and does something violent/crazy/illegal they throw their hands up and say "Woah, I don't have power over anyone!"

Is this a contest?  Should the anti-Christian types travel the country seeing who can do the best "dress up like Jesus in a thong speedo and marry Osama Bin Laden" contest until a Christian does something violent in response so we can rail against that group, too? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women - Nately120 - 06-25-2015, 12:19 PM