Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 WRs in 2016 draft class based on 2015 PFF receiving grade
(04-29-2016, 03:03 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Reposting from another thread:

WRs: What do people think of Tyler Boyd in the 2nd, Pharoh Cooper in the 3rd, or Kolby Listenbee in the 4th? I know both Boyd and Cooper on the slower side but Boyd was pretty versatile with where he lined up in college, and I imagine the Bengals might want something like that. Listenbee is a speed guy if that's what we're looking for.

Two more 4th round or later WR prospects:

Daniel Braverman -- The coaches met with him. He's undersized but outworks other players *
Charone Peake -- Soft hands, but an underachiever. That said, he's faster and bigger than Braverman and if you don't want an ego demanding lots of targets Peake could be that guy.

* Or I could be way off on Braverman and maybe he goes much earlier. I dunno, I don't love taking him in 2 though.

Not one guy there that i don't like. Boyd is my favorite of all those guys though just cause of his versatility and he is just solid.

Listenbee is a guy i want for sure but later, he catches the ball with his arms and chest rather than his hands but i really like him besides this.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 WRs in 2016 draft class based on 2015 PFF receiving grade - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-29-2016, 06:34 PM