Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
(06-25-2015, 06:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:

HAHAHA, I tried to take this seriously after her tone when talking about Ben Carson, but when her first guest is Tony Perkins, president of ultra anti-gay hate group FRC, I couldn't take anything she was about to say seriously.

I skipped forward to when the guy came on. I loved her outrage at him describing these awful anti-Muslim beliefs as "hate". It was also funny when she tried to defend Carson's extreme anti-gay stances as attacks on his biblical beliefs and tried to imply he can't be hateful if he spent his life saving kids lives.

She just sounds incedibly unintelligent throughout this whole clip. I loved her saying "they attacked women on here who have been critical of RADICAL ISLAM"... um, did you even read the story?

Here's one line from a woman on the list: “Every practicing Muslim is a radical Muslim.”

Another: “When American lawmakers, generals, and security experts omit ‘Islam’ from their debates and war councils, focusing instead on what they have dubbed ‘radical Islam’ and the like … they are protecting Islam. Unless we can come to an understanding that it is the teachings of Islam — not the teachings of some peculiar strain called ‘Islamism’ or of an organization such as the Muslim Brotherhood or ISIS — that directly undermines our constitutional liberties, we cannot protect our way of life from these teachings that grow with the increasing Muslim demographic.”

lol, thanks for the laughs, Lucy. I assume that's why you posted that.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women - BmorePat87 - 06-25-2015, 06:34 PM