Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers.
(06-25-2015, 10:06 PM)grampahol Wrote: The thing is that Dalton only has to catch lighting in a bottle once to have lighting in a bottle. One great season and the trip to the show is lighting in the bottle.  
The part that battles me about nearly every fan of every team is people seem to forget that QBs don't play in a vacuum. They can play great, in which case the defense is seemingly  awful or they can play terrible in which case the defense seems to be playing great. . It takes two to tango. . Sometimes the defense has a great game and sometimes it's the offense. .

Great post grampahol, but in my honest IMHO, Dalton needs to be more consistent and the defense. Dalton needs to step up and lead this team. I'm not Dalton homer by any means , but I will back him he is the starting qb for the bengals. I don't approve of some,of decisions he make. Until a better qb is proven I will pull for him do do good. As should all bengals fan.  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers. - Se ky bengal - 06-25-2015, 10:20 PM