Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
economist ethnically profiled,interrogated for doing math on American Airlines flight
I know some of you want to complain about the poor foreign scholar who was only doing his math. How could these ignorant amercians always pick on the foreign scholars who are only trying to do good in the world.....

When I travel to Belarus no matter how many times I go there I get the same treatment .... They see I am an amercian and I get the full scan with my documents checked and questioned thoroughly. It's part of the deal of traveling. When any former soviet states travel here they have to go through additional screening.... Why we screen them is beyond me.... They don't blow up planes or cause any trouble. Unless it's the Chechens.

When I was in turkey I got the extra screening... Same with Moscow.

It's beneficial to target people from certain regions or countries. It's not racist ..... It's reasonable to expect and easy enough to abide. Like I said before, we should be doing more of this and less of worrying if someone thinks we are targeting people for anything other than likelihood of a crime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: economist ethnically profiled,interrogated for doing math on American Airlines flight - StLucieBengal - 05-08-2016, 02:28 PM