Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler fans still struggling...
(05-09-2016, 11:51 PM)Camdaddy08 Wrote: So they purposely had us take the better CB while they got the lesser player. THOSE STEELERS GOT US AGAIN. AAAAAHHHHH.

Now seriously. I am not saying they didn't like Burns and we will see who got the better deal down the line. I don't think you court someone that hard for "a game". Bengals didn't take him because the Steelers wanted him. They took him because he was the next highest rated player on the board. Plus like you said Steelers had no idea all the WRs would be gone. Just a stupid article.

You know the fans are still in denial about everything, they went all offseason wanting either WJ3 or Billings. We took a guy they had been linked to right before they pick, then they immediately turned in the pick to take Burns. According to Steeler fans this is because they wanted him all along over WJ3, I mean it couldn't be they just had a big board for the CBs they liked and were determined to pick one right?

Just because the pick was turned in quickly and Tomlin wasn't crying in the war room that doesn't mean Artie Burns was their first choice, just means they were so set on CB they reached for the best guy on their list after we threw a curve ball and grabbed CB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steeler fans still struggling... - jj22 - 05-09-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Steeler fans still struggling... - BobJones4980 - 05-09-2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Steeler fans still struggling... - 3wt - 05-10-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Steeler fans still struggling... - CJD - 05-10-2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Steeler fans still struggling... - CJD - 05-11-2016, 07:58 AM