Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman to Hardy: Stories of Redemption?
(05-10-2016, 03:53 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I didn't know Ray Rice's wife did that in the elevator. Wow. Very surprising. Did not see her throw punches at him or anything.

get over yourself. You're a man. A woman spits on you means you uppercut her in the face? Come on now. That's stupidity at it's finest.

Only time I ever hit a woman is if my life or a child's is in danger. Chick wants to spit on me? Cool. Done with her. I've done it before. It's called self control. Something that is lacking anymore.

I'm 24. Been spit on and thrown punches at by women. Never hit them back. Just left them. Any my life is so much better because of it. It's really not that hard to hold back.

I've had a girlfriend try to hit me. Lived with her and everything. What did I do? Leave. It's my life, not ours. She continued to do such and I got a PFA.

It's called being mature. I have zero respect for Hardy.

If a woman tries punching me, I move away from the situation. I can survive a hit. It's not the end of the world.

Greg Hardy does not deserve to be on a NFL team. And I hope he never gets to be on one. Just like Ray Rice.

I've never hit a woman, and I never intend to hit a woman. And I'm not trying to defend Ray Rice or Hardy's actions. I'm saying blanket statements like "grown up don't do that" I disagree with.

There are women out there that can kick some ass. I don't expect anyone to stand around and take "verbal and physical batter."

Some scab faced heroin addict starts going off on me that I don't know. Man or woman. I'm not going to be mature and practice self control. I'm going to be real and demonstrate self defense.

And hell. Now a days. You may think its a woman assaulting you but it is really a former mens Olympic champion with a twig and berries under that skirt.

What I'm trying to say is, you are allowed to defend yourself.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman to Hardy: Stories of Redemption? - NATI BENGALS - 05-10-2016, 12:16 PM