Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Another Year of the Same??
(05-10-2016, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I have a feeling the Bengals are about to really take over the Bengals/Steelers rivalry and both teams are starting to
know it. We have the better Defense by leaps and bounds and our Offense can be just as good as theirs. It seems we
are right on the cusp and are you tellin me that if Andy Dalton is the QB against the Steelers in that playoff game we
still lose? I don't see it, we should of won that game with McCarron.

I think we win atleast one playoff game this year. Should of last year if not for a Hill fumble.

13-3 with one win in the Playoff's and a tough fight for the AFC Championship atleast to me. We will see, but with the
addition of Billings next to Geno, keeping our Secondary pretty much intact our Defense should be a nightmare for
Offenses and our LB core is muchly improved with Dansby and maybe even Vigil who might surprise.

On Offense i expect Zampese to let Dalton run the show and with how well he played last year and an improved OL
with the additions of Lafell, Boyd and Core to Green, Eifert and Gio could be great on this side of the ball as well.

I will go a step further and say, if Dalton hadn't got hurt, they would have beaten, Denver earning a bye, and wouldn't have played Pittsburgh.

Amazes me how, even when things are clicking for the Bengals, some key freakish injury happens (2005 Palmer and last year Dalton)

I would love to be wrong and would like to see your prediction come true. I've been around since the beginning at Nipper and will always be waiting for the other shoe to drop until they prove that otherwise!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 Another Year of the Same?? - bengalguy71 - 05-10-2016, 05:21 PM