Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again
(06-26-2015, 10:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: "Honestly, I've been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one,"

"I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you,"

That poor child will one day find these statements about him/her.  It is quite apparent that she has little forethought for her actions.  I could care less about her hypocrisy as it was apparent form day one of getting to know the Palin's.  Why should i be surprised or outraged when it was not out of character?  The people that should be outraged are those that paid her for her thoughts on abstinence; however their outrage should be directed at themselves not Bristol.  It is through their own stupidity that they were duped out of their money.

My advice to Bristol would be...Shut up, go away, and raise your children free from your verbal/public gaffs.  But, there is no money in that so I doubt this slows her desire to be in the public all that much.

Did word of the pregnancy come after FOX dropped Sarah?  Wonder if there was a cause and effect there?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again - GMDino - 06-26-2015, 11:09 AM