Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Another Year of the Same??
(05-10-2016, 07:31 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Yes same thing again this season. Why not? What have they changed that matters? Lewis can't coach in big games and Dalton can't play in big games. Winning season, win division, lose first round in playoffs, Lewis gets an extension. Rinse and repeat.

(05-10-2016, 08:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yep.  Like a wise man once said: I see better than I hear.  

(05-10-2016, 08:36 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Sadly this is only an 11 year analysis blaming one coach and one QB.

These things go back to 1968. Many coaches and QBs have come and gone. The Bengals have NEVER won an away playoff game in their history. Losers for 47 years.

Wait you say, what about Gregg and Wyche, and Anderson and Esaison? Losers too. Couldn't win the last and biggest playoff game. Doesn't matter how many playoff games you win unless you win the last one. Ask Kim Kelley or Dan Marino, or better yet, Carson Palmer.

I have been around as a Bengals fan since 88'/89' so i know you guys have probably been around a lot longer than me.

I just cannot think this way and i like the way this team is chippin at the rock.

I know i never could bring you out of this negative state, the team and coaches have to. I don't have that much faith in Marv
with his track record but Geunther improved this Defense immensely last season and added a couple great pieces IMHO.

Adding Billings with the badassness of Atkins is big even if he is only a rookie. Dansby was a great pickup. Re-signing George
and Adam was huge. WJ3 has great upside and breaks up passes better than any CB in college in years, he's good.

With better Center play, Dalton improving along with our weapons shining this team will be tough to beat.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 Another Year of the Same?? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-10-2016, 08:48 PM