Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Another Year of the Same??
(05-10-2016, 08:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I have been around as a Bengals fan since 88'/89' so i know you guys have probably been around a lot longer than me.

I just cannot think this way and i like the way this team is chippin at the rock.

I know i never could bring you out of this negative state, the team and coaches have to. I don't have that much faith in Marv
with his track record but Geunther improved this Defense immensely last season and added a couple great pieces IMHO.

Adding Billings with the badassness of Atkins is big even if he is only a rookie. Dansby was a great pickup. Re-signing George
and Adam was huge. WJ3 has great upside and breaks up passes better than any CB in college in years, he's good.

With better Center play, Dalton improving along with our weapons shining this team will be tough to beat.

Nate,

Don't misunderstand. I believe this team has the best chance of any in the past.

I just get so sick of these kids who think the Bengal bad karma 'era' began with Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton.

I just want them to know it's always been there.

I always say we are like Red Sox fans before 2004, hoping and rooting, but always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Look at what the Red Sox have done since 2004. Maybe 2016 will be our 2004!

Heck, they are predicting the Cubs to win the WS this year, maybe this will be the year the Cubs finally win a WS and the Bengals finally win a SB.

Lastly, after seeing the Broncos win the SB in February, I felt certain that if Dalton didn't get hurt, the Bengals would have won it last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 Another Year of the Same?? - bengalguy71 - 05-10-2016, 09:12 PM