Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again
I'm not sure I understand why this should change anything. When she was 17 she was knocked up and they spun it into some "family values" "pro life" sort of event and anyone who pardoned the Palin's on their other issues ate it right up. Bristol got a book deal and went on the talk circuit getting paid to sound like a gigantic hypocrite.

So what is different this time? She's no longer a teenager so she should know better? Everyone gets one "oops" and then subsequently we are allowed to be "disappointed?" Was Sarah Palin going on record to say she was "disappointed" the first time? I don't see why they have to change their tune this time. Any right-winger I know was defending the whole situation and spinning it to be about pro life, not being on welfare, family, blah blah blah.

THIS happened:
[Image: 1308697313821.cached.jpg]

What's changed? Are we to accept a world where an unwed teen mom makes over a quarter of a million in a year to tell girls like her to not have sex but when she has a second kid we are no longer enthralled? Hell, give her another book deal called "If I Were Liberal I Woulda Had TWO Abortions by Now!"

Like I said, I was a bit befuddled the first time was so heavily defended by the Palin camp and this time the first thing we hear involves disappointment.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwed Bristol Palin preggers again - Nately120 - 06-26-2015, 11:24 AM