Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Another Year of the Same??
(05-10-2016, 09:12 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Nate,

Don't misunderstand. I believe this team has the best chance of any in the past.

I just get so sick of these kids who think the Bengal bad karma 'era' began with Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton.

I just want them to know it's always been there.

I always say we are like Red Sox fans before 2004, hoping and rooting, but always waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Look at what the Red Sox have done since 2004. Maybe 2016 will be our 2004!

Heck, they are predicting the Cubs to win the WS this year, maybe this will be the year the Cubs finally win a WS and the Bengals finally win a SB.

Lastly, after seeing the Broncos win the SB in February, I felt certain that if Dalton didn't get hurt, the Bengals would have won it last year.

Yeah, imagine how it was for me at age 6 becoming a Bengal fan, us losing the SB and going through the 90's.

That was bad. Today we are right on the cusp of breaking through in my opinion. I know i say this every year it seems
but that Playoff game couldn't of been closer and we should of won it. This year hopefully we get in and demolish who
ever we play so it isn't so close.

I definately find it likely if our weaknesses improve. We have the players on the team to do so but i understand the
people that do not trust in Marv, cuz i don't either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2016 Another Year of the Same?? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-11-2016, 12:10 PM