Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Myth of Sanders' electability
(05-11-2016, 11:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I understand that line of thinking, but I think it's more an investment into America's Future than a free ride.
Other well established countries already do this, so I don't see it as a big deal. And honestly, the Government could easily afford it. Tell me exactly why we spend sooo much on Military? Wouldn't spending it on People's education actually make us a smarter country able to do more with less because of the innovative minds?

What I do find amusing is that it sounds like you are asking for your free piece of the pie... Sorry we already accepted a different deal, look at it as now you don't have to save that money for your children's education.

(05-11-2016, 11:41 PM)Vlad Wrote: Both Trump and Bernie are more deserving to be president than the Hilldabeest, and that's not saying much.

As looney as Bernie is, he is passionate and sincere about improving America and believes deeply that his looney ideas are the way to do it.

Trump is also passionate about "making America great again". He has the mentality of the average Joe having no political experience that thinks he could fix the worlds problems if he were president. 
Trump is confident he can make America great like he is confident his haircut looks great.

Hillary is in it for herself.   A panderer who pretends to empathize with the common man.  This self centered lying ***** is only interested in establishing a legacy. Its so glaring.

Holy shit.  Someone needs to kick me in the face and wake me up.  I agree with parts of these posts... From these two.  

WTF is wrong with me?   Roto, get that tray ready...  I'm ready for that center cut. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Myth of Sanders' electability - Vas Deferens - 05-12-2016, 01:17 AM