Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Myth of Sanders' electability
(05-11-2016, 10:51 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Sanders was born and raised in a very low income family with any immigrant father from Poland.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/192931/bernie-sanders-story

As to the whole "free stuff" argument, it's not. It is paid for by the taxes that we pay. I'd much rather my taxes be used for healthcare, education and infrastructure in this country, rather than spending it in countries that our neo-con politicians think need to "fixed" so we can have their oil.

I'd like to add that I'd rather our dime go toward that than toward MORE corporate welfare to companies who outsource our jobs, hide profits in offshore accounts, and don't pay taxes while enjoying the fruits of our nation and infrastructure without reinvestment into it.  For example, GEs CEO stresses China to his managers and relocating facilities there to gain "a competitive advantage", yet when GE needed a bailout, was he asking China for help?  No, he wanted the American taxpayer to fund it.  I just don't understand the mentality of people who still buy into this trickle down bullshit.....the greatest farce ever sold to the American public.  For what it's worth, I'm not a Sanders supporter, but at least he is calling out the REAL moochers and leaches.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Myth of Sanders' electability - Wyche'sWarrior - 05-12-2016, 09:39 AM