Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The growing anti-Muslim sentiment
(05-12-2016, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There have been plenty of discussions about this topic.  The only thing people have not been interested in is yout hyperbole.  You are always claiming that the anti-Islamic groups have "taken control" when in fac t they are only making minor gains.

I ahve been aware of anti-Islamic feelings in Europe for 30 years.  In college I had a friend who's mother was from France, and she was always saying that the Muslims were ruining the country.

It is getting much worse now due to the refugee problem.  I have always agreed that there would be a backlash.  I just have disagreed with your exaggerations.

Since I have been posting about this topic it's done nothing but grow at insane rates....   To the point where AfD is actually making anti Islam as part of their standards.  Before they had to be anti immigrant or anti refugee to be anti Muslim.   Now they are just saying it ....   All because the current leaders in the EU refuse to acknowledge the immigrant crisis.   

Once the UK leaves this will start the domino effect.   With these groups now growing it's only a matter of time until they grab real legislative powers.    

The whole time I have said where this is going and you have told me that no way anyone will leave the EU....  No way these right wing parties will win anything.     Yet they keep winning and growing.   

Messages In This Thread
RE: The growing anti-Muslim sentiment - StLucieBengal - 05-12-2016, 02:38 PM