Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Statement That The Steelers Are Shitty At Drafting Now
(05-12-2016, 12:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: And Steelers fans keep up their delusional feeling of excellence, but yet another source of football knowledge, the NFL Network, also agrees with me that the Steelers had a shitty draft, giving them a C, and the Bengals an A-.

Jackson III was his favorite corner in the draft, says that Boyd has as good of hands as anyone in the draft, and that Billings was a great steal.  

Don't worry, though, because, even though the media usually blindly kisses the Steelers asses, a network dedicated to just studying football probably doesn't know what they're talking about.

I'm sure delusional Steelers fans will find a way to discredit this!

Oh, you do a fine job of discrediting yourself.  Even one of your fellow Bengal fans is trying to tell you that on-paper victories aren't worth crowing over.   

Draft grades are largely a shot in the dark.  That's why there's usually such discrepancy from 'expert' to 'expert'.  What any of them says right now is largely irrelevant until the players actually prove their worth. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Statement That The Steelers Are Shitty At Drafting Now - JS-Steelerfan - 05-12-2016, 02:38 PM