Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The growing anti-Muslim sentiment
(05-12-2016, 03:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have never said it would not happen.  I have always said that I knew there was a problem.  All I ever said is that it has not happened yet when you started exaggerating.

Nice back peddle.   I have laid out this exact scenario.   Even to the point where the Russians have been funding some of these parties.   

Been told countless times that the French would never support National Front... Yet they needed to band the other parties together to prevent a landslide victory In the last election since .   

Was told groups like PEGIDA and AfD would never e relevant ....   Yet they are in Germany.    

The U.K. Has an EU ref in June and Brexit is winning despite Cameron campaigning to stay.   

Poland elected far right. 

Portugal elected an anti EU government.   

Italy and Sweden will be the next getting an EU ref.   

But yeah no one here ever told me how silly I was for posting about these exact things before they were even a thing.   

Instead of trying to deny you and others attempts to dismiss these threads when I made them back then... Just say hey Lucie you were right, I was wrong, I didn't expect it to hit that hard. Now let's talk about the spread and how it's going to affect the world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The growing anti-Muslim sentiment - StLucieBengal - 05-12-2016, 07:48 PM