Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim refugee abducted girl from her home.
(05-14-2016, 12:45 PM)Vlad Wrote: Jesus ***** Christ, how do I know these are about some white guys committing crimes without even opening them.. Give it a rest Dino.

Well they are not.

Mellow

(05-14-2016, 12:45 PM)Vlad Wrote: I'll try to make it simple for you.

You have a home and family (country and its citizens) and one time your son (American citizen) steals money from your wallet or rapes your daughter (American Citizen).
Out of the goodness of your heart you adopt a disadvantaged person (Muslim immigrant) into your home (America). You offer him a better life.
He then turns around and steals from you or rapes your daughter.

And your fine with that? You don't feel betrayed after opening your doors to him...just because your son is a criminal too?
That's how he pays you back? You would have no inclination to boot his ass out?

Hey, we have crime here, what's the harm inviting more. Great logic there Dino.
This animal should be deported.

The lengths at which you go to defend these people is amazing.

Actually the lengths you will go because you hate conservatism is what it boils down to.

Hmmm...so if two people commit the exact same crime I am to hate an entire race/religion or one and not the other. I'd still love my son more than someone a knew less of who isn't family. That's human nature. But I wouldn't demand each and every one of the people like the second one be deported.

That's an interesting spin on what I said.

I mean you COULD have taken it as it was a bad person doing a bad thing and he will be punished for it. But Since Lucy said in the title of the thread it was a "Muslim refugee" who "abducted a girl from her home" I guess you don't need to look at anything else.

I understand there is a group who insist that anytime a refugee / immigrant does anything it has to reflect on all of them. That's your opinion and you have a right to it. In fact I know a couple twitter accounts you like to follow (if you aren't already).

However to simply ignore any and all information to the contrary just show how valid your support for your opinion is.

I did not defend the actions of the man in the OP. I denied that we have to focus on his religion and country of origin.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Muslim refugee abducted girl from her home. - GMDino - 05-14-2016, 01:14 PM