Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too many white people in top national security positions
(05-14-2016, 12:06 PM)Benton Wrote: So a 10 year old growing up with his grandparents in eastern Kentucky poverty gets funding and parents to move to your neighborhood?

Wow, that's awesome. Problem solved I guess. Lets move on to ending world hunger.

Ps, the racist shot there at the end only goes to further the point that not enough emphasis or opportunities are made.

You are so out of touch with reality. What you're suggesting didn't happen overnight.
I've lived in this community for 26yrs and it has been diverse for as long as I remember...what I said was all true...but go ahead throw in accusations of me being a racist because the truth hurts. Its what you always do anyway.

The majority of black flight from Cleveland into the outer suburbs occurred back in the 70's and 80's.

There is a lot to be said about black students who accuse other black students of "acting white" as these other blacks are sitting in the library trying to learn something.
Its not just about the money Benton...its about the upbringing, its about the culture.

Your accusations of me being a racist is disturbing Benton. Not a thread goes discussing the problems of minorities when one of plays the racist card.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too many white people in top national security positions - Vlad - 05-14-2016, 01:19 PM