Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-13-2016, 12:00 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol... still clinging to that lie.

And Mike Brown had his hands up don't shoot.

Let's go over the reported events that took place:

1. Guy joins a neighborhood watch organization.
2. Guy prowls around a gated community at night with the intent to stop break-ins.
3. Guy sees a kid walking around his neighborhood at night. Decides to follow him.
4. Guy calls 911. 911 says "Ok thanks. Leave the rest up to us."
5. Guy gets out of his car with a loaded gun and follows the kid without any authority to do so.
6. Guy suddenly becomes the victim despite the fact that he was stalking a kid with a loaded gun.
7. Guy who stalked the kid has to "defend himself" because this bloodthirsty savage was indeed a dangerous person. His gut was completely right and this kid deserved to be stalked for the crime of taking a walk.

Nothing about this story suggests any guilt on Zimmerman's part, huh? I'd personally prefer a world where the guy who got out of his car with a loaded weapon looking for a fight is held accountable, rather than the kid who may or may not have taken a swing at some weirdo who was following him for taking a walk. I don't care about the black vs. white angle. I don't care about whether the media showed pictures of Trayvon Martin when he was younger. Zimmerman probably deserved to get his head kicked in that night, but instead he got away with murder.

Chalk another victory up for "our dogs." I believe that that's the term that the gated community types use for those who go above and beyond for their interests, even at the expense of everyone else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin - Bilbo Saggins - 05-15-2016, 02:57 AM