Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream
(05-14-2016, 01:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wasn't Hillary in Obama's administration?

As to the OP here is my "official" view on same-sex facilities:

The government should not tell private companies who can use what. If they say male use male and female use female or if they sat men use men and women use women; it is their choice and no one is being discriminated. If a customer is uncomfortable with the business's policy then take you business (pun intended) elsewhere.

The government must speak on public facilities such as those in public schools and government buildings. To me that one comes down to which population the public policy discriminates against the most. I am just of the opinion that our current culture is much more in-tuned with using facilities that match your body, not your mind. If you are uncomfortable using the facility that matches your body; either get over it long enough to do what you got to do, hold it, or go elsewhere (the same advice would be given to someone that is uncomfortable with males using female facilities and vice versa).

The optimal option would be to assign a third gender-neutral facility. But I have read cases where some feel discriminated against because they must use those.

If this is the way you really feel than start a movement to repesal the Civil Rights Act.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - fredtoast - 05-15-2016, 12:39 PM