Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 firsts, 2 seconds, 2 thirds, 1 fourth, all top 100
(05-15-2016, 12:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think for them qb is irrelevant ATM.   They will use griffin for 2 years and probably go for AJM unless they are so bad they get the  top pick.    Qb is not a concern until they can out a team around him.  

I'm not saying the Browns can just toss Carson Wentz into the fray and get better, but the AFC North isn't the kind of division you can win with a ho-hum QB who is dragged along by the rest of the team.  The Browns haven't won the AFC North since they came back into the league and unsurprisingly the Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens have all had more franchise-caliber QB's than the Browns 0.

Palmer/Dalton, Flacco, and Pig Ben are light-years ahead of what the Browns had at QB.  Who was the last ho-hum QB to win the AFC North?  Kyle Boller or Kordell Stewart with amazing defenses?  I'm just saying the Browns are going to have to be amazing everywhere but QB to be relevant in this division with a bad QB under center.  This isn't the AFC South.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 firsts, 2 seconds, 2 thirds, 1 fourth, all top 100 - Nately120 - 05-16-2016, 02:34 AM