Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
This little girl got separated from her mom, and then a guy follows her into the restroom, knocks her, out, and was taking her to a stall to rape her when the mom got to the bathroom and then other customers did, too.

Everyone bashed me when I said the new transgender bathroom laws would cause problems, and the people who disagreed with me said that someone who wants to commit these crimes will do so regardless, but then why is this the third or fourth instance like this that I've heard about since these laws passed?

Do people still think it's ok to endanger young children and risk them losing quite possibly the most sacred thing a female child can have just to make people feel ok that believe that they're something that they're not?

Here's the full story:

Quote:Chicago - A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl unconscious in a Chicago public restroom.

Chicago police told CBS Chicago that the girl and her mother got separated inside a store, the girl and went into the restroom.

Reese Hartstirn, 33, allegedly went into the bathroom and choked the girl until she passed out. According to police, the mother heard her daughter scream, and when she went into the bathroom she found Hartstirn carrying her daughter into a stall.

Hartstirn then pushed the girl’s mother as she tried to rescue her, and other store customers helped detain the man until police arrived. Hartstirn allegedly tried to punch a police officer while he was being booked.

The girl was taken to a local hospital for treatment.

According to police, Hartstirn has been charged with aggravated kidnapping, aggravated battery of a child, and aggravated assault of a police officer.

CBS Chicago also reports that Cook County Jail records show Hartstirn was being held without bail, and was due back in court on May 16.

Messages In This Thread
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - BFritz21 - 05-16-2016, 09:19 PM