Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream
(05-17-2016, 02:13 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why do you fear women feeding their children the way nature (or God, Allah, Yaweh, Zeus, whatever) intended? What is it about the natural process that irks you so? Is it because someone somewhere told you a woman should cover her chest while ignoring the double standard it represents?

Why do men get to walk around without their shirts off but women get blasted for it? It can't be a sexual thing since I've seen plenty of dudes who love it when a woman plays with their nipples. So what is it? Why do the righteous and holy seem to think that a man being shirtless is somehow less sexual than a woman being shirtless. If you can give me ONE legitimate reason that doesn't revolve around centuries of church and government perpetuated misogyny, I'll respectfully bow out of this discussion and I'll acknowledge your mental and moral superiority.

it all goes back to how sexually repressed americans are, in large part because of religion
People suck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - Griever - 05-17-2016, 02:18 PM