Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom
(05-17-2016, 02:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So is your argument that trans people will be the ones doing the molesting, or people claiming to be trans to take advantage? The first part of this post makes it appear that you are saying being trans means they will be more likely to be a predator and I just want to make sure that is what your implication is.

As for the second part, no, my contention is that I have not seen evidence to show that there will be any decrease in safety by allowing trans people to use the restroom of the gender with which they identify. If I do not see any risk of a decrease in safety, then it would be impossible for me to be putting the wants/needs of the trans community above the safety of women and children. I am for women using the women's room, and men using the men's room. I just see a transwoman as a woman and a transman as a man.

Well are always going to disagree on an anything goes society.   And that's fine ...  We find our common ground when we can...  

I never said _______ would be molesting.   I just said they have mental issues.  (Yes I know we disagree, and that's fine) .... The issue is because there is no clear definition of gender we open ourselves up to a whole lot of new issues of safety and security.   Basically giving predators a golden ticket to get women and children in close quarters.   

Until we define gender in a concrete way that isn't easy to change daily.    They should use the family bathroom/3rd option.   There are already many family bathrooms built so it's already there most of the time. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, 8, Choked by Man, 33, In Public Restroom - StLucieBengal - 05-17-2016, 03:28 PM