Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today, May 17, 2016: International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia
(05-17-2016, 10:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A girl used to be a tom boy and then grow out of it once they hit puberty.   Now they are taking these tom boys and giving them radical hormone treatments to stop puberty.  

Tell me why are we celebrating something that wants to put our children through radical hormone treatment and alter their body.    Instead of just talking to them.     Why is this becoming mainstream?  

There is no reason to support this stuff and blindly go along.    Not to mention the fake claims as sunset listed above....   Wanting social justice lol.   It's all a sham.

Who is they?

Their parents?

Aren't we suppose to let parents raise their children without outside inference?

More to the point it does not affect you in any way shape or form except it makes you afraid for some reason that "they" are out to get you and your family.

I am not "celebrating" anything.  I am saying I don't care what they identify as and if they want to use the bathroom I'm good with it.

There is no reason to make up scenarios to defend what you believe because it doesn't matter.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today, May 17, 2016: International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia - GMDino - 05-17-2016, 10:43 PM