Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-18-2016, 10:34 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Good deflection. You're still not refuting anything I'm saying and now I've gotten you so low that you're only defense is implying that I'm homosexual. But I'm the upset one.

My sexual desires aside, I'm simply stating facts when I say your children are only safe from you if they're not born. Statistically that's true. It's not an insult. It's not a strawman or a deflection. It's a literal statistical fact.

Use facts in a discussion and don't presume you know the other person's mood when it's text based. Otherwise you'll come off looking desperate for what you perceive is a winnable battle.

It's not about winning or being right - it's about the discussion. The rules and laws are going to be made whether you stomp your feet and shout your *****/transphobia from the rooftops of every building or every country, and they'll be made whether or not I do the same.

Thankfully despite the efforts of various organized religions, the world is headed towards a brighter future where personal freedoms are going to be more protected by the moral right than disrupted by the religious zealots that currently cry persecution more than the LGBT community and use tactics akin to most dictators around the world (i.e: promoting ignorance and fear mongering of those different than themselves).

You go ahead and keep worrying about the genitals of the person next to you at the bar and whether or not an anonymous person online is upset because of reasons you haven't provided or proof you haven't presented. I'll sit back and laugh as the world as you think it should be burns down around you and we, as a country, begin treating people like people.

Things that you have brought up:  

1. My gentitals and cutting them off 
2. My children and then you have said they were better off dead. 
3. Gay power rangers 

You should probably quit while you are behind.   You are edging close to fredtoast area where he wanted to have sex with my 7 year old.   And expressed those desires here on the board.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - StLucieBengal - 05-18-2016, 10:42 AM