Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion
(05-21-2016, 09:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Colorado passed amendment 64 on November 6 2012. This amendment is counter to federal law and they are enforcing it in the form of taxation. 

Regardless how hard people try; the only reason these proposals are at "opposite ends" is because folks like one and don't like the other. 

All these experts and no one has answered my initial question of: If a state wanted to challenge Roe v. Wade what steps would it take. I have received one answer of "they can't"; I'm just going to need a couple people to affirm that and then we can contact Oklahoma.   

They pass a law knowing it is illegal and then waste time and money in court to fight the federal government all the way to the Supreme Court.

You know that answer.  You just want someone else to say it so you can say everyone is wrong giving the answer that "they can't".

"They can't" means exactly that....in the end it will be a waste of time and tax payer money.

No court has ever ruled it is against the constitution or your constitutional rights to smoke marijuana.  That is the difference between MJ and abortion.  

You know that answer too, but you need to find something to troll about.

Oh, and unlike the other post this time I am talking to you, so feel free to respond.

[Image: SNARK.jpg]
I'm ready. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion - GMDino - 05-21-2016, 10:15 AM