Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion
(05-22-2016, 02:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I was going to ask the same question as Dino. I assumed you had some good logic here, but, honestly, I don't see any. Avoid the snark, too, because it honestly isn't good logic.

I see the motive behind the snark is that you think Dino is a bit slow for not realizing we're not discussing individual choice, we're discussing the will of the majority being forced on the minority. I may be speaking out of line here, but it seems pretty clear that Nati was indeed talking about individual choice.

In fact, lets look at his following post

As I have said: folks are just letting their personal views on the matter cloud their look at the governmental function that Oklahoma is exercising. 

As to the majority "forcing" their will on the minority: It is a function of Democracy. This November the majority will force their will on the minority

As to the snark: I ask that you go back and look at the beginning of this thread and see if you can determine where it started. Don't start none, won't be none.

Is smoking Marijuana to same thing as having an abortion? No. Is the function for determining the legality of each the same? Yes. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion - bfine32 - 05-22-2016, 10:22 AM