Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion
(05-22-2016, 04:42 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: oooup. You screwed around and smoked too much weed. Better lay around and get sober.

Ooohup. You had sex. And got pregnant. Better wait 9 months while something grows in your body then birth a human child and be legally responsible for 18 years.

Forcing unwanted child birth seems like the same thing as getting high for a couple hours to me...... WTF.... are you comparing?????

If smoking weed involved carrying something in my body for 9 months and then 18 years of legal responsibility I would understand the hardcore comparison attempt. But its just not even close.

From your position the morning after pill is an absolute no-no as well?

How many adopted children do you currently have living under your roof?

As I said early when SSF and I were having a rational comment on the matter: I am not all or nothing on abortions. You could even take it back a step further than the morning after pill and say I must be against contraception. The morning after pill is a viable compromise.

Once again you are letting your personal opinion on the matter cloud the function that OK is employing. If the majority of their state wants abortions to be illegal then the majority rules. Someone that doesn't want the child growing inside them may be burdened with the inconvenience of travelling out of state to have it legally destroyed. 

As to adoption: we have made inquiries. I have a co-worker that has 2. My youngest just left the nest and we have adequate resources to provide a loving safe environment. The only think stopping me from proceeding is age.  

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oklahoma Legislature passes bill criminalizing abortion - bfine32 - 05-22-2016, 10:32 AM