Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Are The Steelers Ranked Ahead of Us?
(05-23-2016, 08:35 PM)mroudfly Wrote: I think it depends on perspective. I think a lot of us Bengals fans try to find comfort in the fact that we can do extremely well during the regular season. For me personally, in every other sport I watch or participate in, if you don't win it all I don't really care (kind of the Ricky Bobby approach, but hang with me). As a lifelong Bengals fan, that obviously means that I've had quite a frustrating life in terms of no championships. Yeah maybe a playoff win here or there means 'progress' or getting over that mental hurdle, but until the Bengals can hold the trophy - I won't really be totally happy.

Playoff Success = Super Bowl. Everyone else is still a loser at the end of the day...I'm not trying to say I wouldn't appreciate if the Bengals win A playoff game - I think that would be progress, but still won't be completely satisfied until we have a SB. Weird coming from a Bengals fan since we don't have any, but every other team I follow has multiple championships, so my attitude might be a bit more optimistic..

obviously you don;t follow the Cubs.. lol..maybe this year...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Are The Steelers Ranked Ahead of Us? - Essex Johnson - 05-23-2016, 08:50 PM