Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon.com once again promoting pedos.
(05-24-2016, 07:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, I'm just trying to get a glimpse inside of liberal logic. 

So we shouldn't consider the sex on a birth certificate when making laws because "discrimination"; however, we should consider the age on a birth certificate because "laws and protection"? If they feel they don't match the sex on their birth certificate,  we should allow them to be whatever they feel, but if they don't feel the age on their birth certificate, we should not all them to be whatever age they feel even though in both cases we are talking about the physical make up disagreeing with the emotional make up?

Makes sense I suppose. 

Yes, we should make laws that protect children while simultaneously striving to end discrimination against people.

12 year olds shouldn't be allowed to have sex with 40 year olds. 12 year olds shouldn't be allowed to live on their own. Trans people should be allowed to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with. Trans people shouldn't be denied employment, housing, or public accommodations because they're trans.

I understand that you reached a great deal in an effort to link these ("don't feel the age on their birth certificate", this is beyond pathetically stupid), but there really isn't a commonality between them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salon.com once again promoting pedos. - BmorePat87 - 05-24-2016, 08:08 PM