Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon.com once again promoting pedos.
(05-24-2016, 08:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, we should make laws that protect children while simultaneously striving to end discrimination against people.

12 year olds shouldn't be allowed to have sex with 40 year olds. 12 year olds shouldn't be allowed to live on their own. Trans people should be allowed to use the bathroom of the gender they identify with. Trans people shouldn't be denied employment, housing, or public accommodations because they're trans.

I understand that you reached a great deal in an effort to link these ("don't feel the age on their birth certificate", this is beyond pathetically stupid), but there really isn't a commonality between them.

This is why I pointed to the minor in both cases. You wish to extend it to adulthood to try to solidify your point and quickly turn to the buzz words discrimination and protection. There is an element that feels we are protecting our youth by mandating that they shower and use the public facilities that is line with their biological sex. Some further feel that they are protecting the child by not allowing an adult of the opposite sex to use the same public facilities as them. Sort of like they feel 12 year old females shouldn't share showers, locker rooms and toilets with 40 year old males.  

You see their sense of protection as discrimination. Some would consider it a reach to say they don't feel the sex on their birth certificate. Hell they might even call it "beyond pathetically stupid". 

We can address what adults can do in an exchange when we are talking about adults, but as it stands right now only one of us is trying to bring adult's rights into the conversation. 

You really have not addressed the base issue besides trying to turn it into how adults should be given equal rights and considering other's thoughts on the matter to be "beyond stupid".

Answer one question and we'll call it square: Why should a minor be allowed to disagree with the biological sex on their birth certificate,  but not their biological age? I'm pretty consistent, as I say they should not be able to disagree with either until they achieve the biological age of consent; regardless how they feel. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salon.com once again promoting pedos. - bfine32 - 05-24-2016, 08:29 PM