Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady's Suspension Questions
(05-26-2016, 08:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So much has happened that I've lost track of everything, but wasn't there videos of ball boys taking the balls to the locker rooms, where they were apparently deflated? And wasn't there other games where they found the balls to be deflated?

And the only defense I've heard is that maybe the weather caused the balls to deflate (which is horse shit).

Assuming that there is videos of the ball boys taking the balls to the locker rooms, have they interviewed the ball boys? Do they really think the ball boys would alter the greatest QB of all-time's (arguably) balls?

Few questions there, but it basically boils down to this: would the ball boys, or anyone for that matter, alter Brady's footballs without his instruction or knowledge? I've heard some QBs say they prefer more air, so would they risk damaging his play? Did they interview the ball boys?

I think the organization all but admitted they tampered with the balls when they accepted their penalty. I think the only question was if Brady was aware they this was done.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady's Suspension Questions - bfine32 - 05-27-2016, 04:12 PM