Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady's Suspension Questions
(05-27-2016, 04:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It is basic science that temperature affects pressure. The NFL spent millions on the junk science in the Wells report and a 7th grader's science project debunked it.

There is no point in discussing this with you as your mind is already made up as demonstrated by your horseshit comment. I know there is nothing I or anyone else can tell you to change your mind so just do some research on your own.
What horseshit comment?

Was only like 45 degrees in Foxborough that day of the AFC Championship, not enough to deflate the balls by that much (unless they were heated in a room of about 90 degrees, which I don't even know if that would have done it).

Also, why didn't Indy's balls deflate like New England's if that were the case?

Go to college or back to high school even to learn about physics and just common sense because I'd love for you to offer anything to counter those two points.
(05-27-2016, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the organization all but admitted they tampered with the balls when they accepted their penalty. I think the only question was if Brady was aware they this was done.

Wasn't there videos of him picking them up and feeling them (maybe even throwing them) directly before they took them back to deflate them?  He wouldn't notice a difference when the game started?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady's Suspension Questions - BFritz21 - 05-27-2016, 04:37 PM