Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Glass knees bell still crying about the bengals
(05-30-2016, 11:01 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Your comprehension skills are the issue. Again, stating some Steeler's fans are saying he did not injure his ACL as it is some trophy and good news was the point. The point is those posters may get their wish in 2016, I never wished him to injure his ACL, I simply stated if he did it would make some of his own fans happy based on their posts. They would get their wish.

That's not what you wrote...at all. I don't know why you won't just own up to it.

You want players to get hurt.

(05-28-2016, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My conclusion after reading this thread is some Steeler's fans feel since Bell did not injure his ACL, the Bengals missed their mark. Well maybe better luck in 2016 for Mr. Bell, get matching ACL injury to go with his MCL and PCL. As for Bell, man Jack Lambert just pulled out his one front tooth in protest and burned his #58 jersey. What a wuss Bell has become.

That is wanting a player to get hurt. Period.

And the only thing worse than putting that in writing is denying you did when it is right there in black and white.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glass knees bell still crying about the bengals - GMDino - 05-30-2016, 01:31 PM