Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Glass knees bell still crying about the bengals
(05-30-2016, 03:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I won't ever admit something If that was not my statement. Nowhere does it say I wish he gets hurt, nowhere. It is you doing another spin. Truth be told, i could care less if Bell lives or dies, I don't know him other than his football and his whiney mouth. If he gets hurt again, who cares as either way we know he is a big baby just like you.

You twisted what was said about Bell NOT hurting is ACL into some fantasy that Steelers fans WANTED that to be true or else Bel''s injury wasn't sever enough or the Bengals failed or...something...hard to tell.

But your...exact...words...are:

(05-28-2016, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My conclusion after reading this thread is some Steeler's fans feel since Bell did not injure his ACL, the Bengals missed their mark. Well maybe better luck in 2016 for Mr. Bell, get matching ACL injury to go with his MCL and PCL. As for Bell, man Jack Lambert just pulled out his one front tooth in protest and burned his #58 jersey. What a wuss Bell has become.

You explain how wishing him luck in getting another injury isn't wishing for an injury to a player.

At to be fair I don't care that you think that way...only that you deny it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glass knees bell still crying about the bengals - GMDino - 05-30-2016, 03:29 PM