Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will longevity result in Dalton as best Bengals QB ever?
(05-30-2016, 06:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I agree 100% with what you're saying, but I don't think Drew Brees became Drew Brees until he went to New Orleans. That was his 6th season. 

I'm just hoping that Hue Jackson wasn't Dalton's Sean Payton. You'd think Hue's work with Dalton would've been enough to get him the HC gig here.

I was going by seasons started, which would have been his 5th year being a starter. So technically you're right, I just wasn't including the year where he played literally one game.

You would think that, but at the same time why would they move on from Lewis after they went 10-2 with Dalton? That would be such a big move to make, and even a hard one. 2015 will go down as the biggest "What if" year in Bengals history, in my opinion. Dalton stays healthy, there's no telling how this team could have ended up. Heck. May have even had the #1 seed and we don't even have to worry about the Steelers in the playoffs. But alas, huge what ifs all around.

Sure, some may say 2005 but 2015 had so much more potential and more veteran leadership.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will longevity result in Dalton as best Bengals QB ever? - wolfkaosaun - 05-30-2016, 06:34 PM