Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon.com once again promoting pedos.
(05-31-2016, 12:10 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I addressed that initial comment based on the words you used. If you're not intelligent enough to use a word correctly, that's not my problem.

Based on where you then tried to direct the back and forth, I began to believe you meant to use the word "sexuality" differently. I'm guessing my presumption was correct. 
This is the original quote:

bfine32 Wrote:Why do folks want to take away a 12 year old's right to consent to sex? Don't we give them the right to choose their sexuality at that age and have abortions without parental permission?

Sexuality mean referring to male or female. I used the word I meant to use and nothing unintelligent about it. As anyone can see a differentiation was made between sex  (the act) and sex (male and female) You came back with about something being "innate".  

Anybody should be able to read the quote and respond to the message; unless they were truly confused by the words used.

The question still remains: Why do we advocate a child being able to choose their sexuality (relating to being male or female) but we do not allow them to choose to be involved in a sexual (the act) relationship?

Here's the answer in case you are still confused by the words used: We should not. We should have them follow their biological makeup until they reach the age of consent.

The truth of the matter is (as pointed out by Dino) and hopefully you have enough integrity to admit: You saw a word you disagreed with and dismissed the context of the message out of pettiness. 

Hopefully, I did not use a wrong word, term, meaning, ect...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salon.com once again promoting pedos. - bfine32 - 05-31-2016, 12:31 AM