Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon.com once again promoting pedos.
(05-31-2016, 07:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Using a word incorrectly and continuing to use it incorrectly after you've been told that you are using it incorrectly is unintelligent. If you meant "Sex", say "sex". "Sexuality" does not mean whether or not someone is male or female. You spoke of age of consent laws and said sexuality. I took that word at its meaning because the context fit. You then followed it up with asking about promiscuity. Again, I took the word at its meaning since you were again talking about having sex and sexuality refers to one's sexual orientation and behavior. 

Going forward, the word you're looking for is "sex", but if you want to continue to use the word "sexuality", feel free. Your ignorance has been acknowledged and I will make note of what you truly mean anytime you say it.

As for your question " Why do we advocate a child being able to choose their sexuality (relating to being male or female) but we do not allow them to choose to be involved in a sexual (the act) relations?"

If parents do not want their kid identifying as another gender, they are not obligated to buy them clothes, call them another name, or take them to therapy. However, if they are ok with it, there's nothing making it illegal because it hasn't been deemed to be psychologically and physically harmful to the minor. 

Far be it from me to try and figure out what Daniel meant (LULZ) but I *think* he was trying ask about actual sex...the physical act.  And why we don't let minors have sex legally but let them chose to decide if they feel like the opposite sex.

Which is creepy that the argument being used is that if Tom is 15 and feels like a girl that should be we allow 12 year olds to have sex with adults too.

But that would at least explain his insistence that he used the "right" word for his "argument".

That said I find it a false equivalent as you pointed out that no one is forcing parents to allow anything.  Also someone dressing themselves is different that allowing consent from someone else for the act of sex.

Maybe that's just me. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salon.com once again promoting pedos. - GMDino - 05-31-2016, 11:53 AM