Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon.com once again promoting pedos.
(05-31-2016, 11:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Far be it from me to try and figure out what Daniel meant (LULZ) but I *think* he was trying ask about actual sex...the physical act.  And why we don't let minors have sex legally but let them chose to decide if they feel like the opposite sex.

Which is creepy that the argument being used is that if Tom is 15 and feels like a girl that should be we allow 12 year olds to have sex with adults too.

But that would at least explain his insistence that he used the "right" word for his "argument".

That said I find it a false equivalent as you pointed out that no one is forcing parents to allow anything.  Also someone dressing themselves is different that allowing consent from someone else for the act of sex.

Maybe that's just me. 

Hell you cracked the code. It is only "creepy" if you think a child should be able to have sex with an adult. I was merely pointing to the logic of why we give them the right (and enforce laws) the identify with a gender that differs from their biological sex (male/female Pat); yet we don't give them the right to consent to sex (the act Pat) that differs from their biological age. 

My opinion is public policy should prohibit both until they reach the age on consent. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salon.com once again promoting pedos. - bfine32 - 05-31-2016, 01:17 PM