Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Libertarian Party ticket: two former GOP two-term Governors...
(05-31-2016, 02:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: People love to tell me how 3rd parties "can't win" and then I ask how a party that supports guns, weed, freedom, lower taxes, and less pointless war could possibly LOSE.  And the answer is...as long as it is presented to people as a hopeless cause.

The idea that 2016 forces this country to learn about Libertarianism is worth stomaching 4-8 years of the worst president ever.

Libertarian lite is probably best for a start (and maybe forever).  People hear that I'm a Libertarian and start assuming I want their children to carry assault rifles and do coke off a hooker's ass.  Gary Johnson also has that classic politician look, so if that superficial crap gets a guy I like popular enough for change things, I'm all for it.

I may say "libertarian", but I'll never be a party line guy. I think "libertarian leaning independent" is a better description. I like how Gary Johnson represents the ideology. Unfortunately, most people think about people like Austin Petersen when they think libertarian.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Libertarian Party ticket: two former GOP two-term Governors... - BmorePat87 - 05-31-2016, 02:35 PM