Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"You have to be wealthy in order to be great."
(05-30-2016, 04:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was driving my truck today picking up things from Lowes. It doesn't have Sirius so  I found myself listening to talk radio. Rush Limbaugh was on and I believe he hates Trump as much as anyone I've heard. Trump sure does create strange bedfellows.

I've never ever "found myself listening to talk radio, while Rush Limbaugh was on".  Pretty sure you gotta seek him out.  Lol

I'm just giving you shit,  I agree though Trump does make for strange bedfellows.  This election comes down to a "lesser of two evils" and I've been told that if I vote for a third party I'm giving my vote to one or the other.  And there's the rub...they both want you to believe you're wasting your vote unless you vote for them.

So if nobody likes either candidate (which everyone tells me). who should we vote for?  I'm open to this question.  I'm pretty liberal, but even Kaisich seems sane to me, compared to Trump anyways, and with less baggage than Hillary.   I'm just amazed we've allowed ourselves to get to this point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "You have to be wealthy in order to be great." - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 06-01-2016, 12:05 PM