Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hoard on the radio- more on freeney
(06-02-2016, 03:20 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: This would be extremely interesting.  Yes, this is an extremely talented team, but it is also a franchise that has not won a playoff game since some of these players were in diapers or not even yet born.  I have a hard time believing Cincinnati is the premiere destination to get a ring before retirement.

Right, you hear people talking about getting a ring regarding the Patriots, the Steelers, the Packers, and some other rotating list of teams on a yearly basis (the Colts, Broncos,  and Cardinals have been popular "ring destination" mentions lately), but I haven't heard anyone mention Cincinnati much in this case.

I will say that we also need to recall we have been making the playoffs like crazy BUT for a long time Cincinnati was a "You'd better get extra cash to play there" sort of destination due to low-end facilities and chintzy processes.  It's clear parts of that are changing, but it wouldn't surprise me if players are still wary of this franchise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Hoard on the radio- more on freeney - Nately120 - 06-02-2016, 03:26 PM