Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will longevity result in Dalton as best Bengals QB ever?
Here is what you can compare.. wins and losses.. If you look at Daltons winning percentage after 5 season compared to Anderson and Boomer, he is on a pace to have the most wins and greatest winning percentage.. Regardless of the variables you try to throw in , the bottom line is winning, which Dalton is doing very well. Also I would say you can compare making the playoffs since we take more teams now, well it is very little difference really since there are more teams. When Anderson played 4 out of 13 his first 3 years, then 4 out of 14, Dalton era is 6 out of 16. Also Anderson took us to playoff offs 2 out of his first 5 years starting QB.. Dalton also would be 2 out of 5 using your 1970s equation.

Now, i have stated before I feel Anderson is a HOFer.. but what Dalton has done in his first 5 years puts him in position to have a chance to be spoken with Anderson as best QB.. I already feel Dalton after a couple more solid years will pass Boomer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will longevity result in Dalton as best Bengals QB ever? - Essex Johnson - 06-02-2016, 11:14 PM