Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiliam Jackson III Looking Good in Camp & Eager to Impress
(06-03-2016, 07:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think it's Marvin just realizing that we need to quit building for the future and win NOW, or maybe we've just run out of things to build and it's time to win NOW.

Maybe he sees how close we were last year and realizes that it's time to go all-in.

In any case, it looks like we'll put the best players on the field and do what it takes to win, so I'm pumped  ThumbsUp

I really hope you are right, Brad.  I think an infusion of youth will give energy and it seems like it is coming in the best possible areas:  

Peko needs spelled to be more effective and we get a better pass rusher on 3rd and long.  

We needed depth at LB that can play every position with some speed.

We needed another CB and, hopefully, one that can make some big plays (23  PBUs and 5 INTs in one season is insane)

We needed a replacement for MLJ and Sanu, and although it is VERY early, I like what I see in terms of their tape in college and their size, strength, etc.  in Boyd and Core.  

That is a big number of rookies that could potentially make an impact their rookie season.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiliam Jackson III Looking Good in Camp & Eager to Impress - SHRacerX - 06-04-2016, 06:53 AM