Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiliam Jackson III Looking Good in Camp & Eager to Impress
(06-04-2016, 06:53 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I really hope you are right, Brad.  I think an infusion of youth will give energy and it seems like it is coming in the best possible areas:  

Peko needs spelled to be more effective and we get a better pass rusher on 3rd and long.  

We needed depth at LB that can play every position with some speed.

We needed another CB and, hopefully, one that can make some big plays (23  PBUs and 5 INTs in one season is insane)

We needed a replacement for MLJ and Sanu, and although it is VERY early, I like what I see in terms of their tape in college and their size, strength, etc.  in Boyd and Core.  

That is a big number of rookies that could potentially make an impact their rookie season.  
We need to get off to another good start, and obviously that will be more difficult without Burfict.  

It'd be crazy to think we could get out of the gate as good as last year but I'd take 6-2 in the first half.  That would set us up to attack a strong finish with some of the rooks getting in the groove.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiliam Jackson III Looking Good in Camp & Eager to Impress - Daddy-O - 06-04-2016, 09:50 AM