Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German recognition of Armentian genocide
If Turkey were to acknowledge that the march to the sea and the murder of so many was genocide, it would be, not just a step but 10,000 steps towards a better relationship between the Nation of Islam and the rest of the world. I can't find the correct words, I hope you understand what I'm saying.

By Turkey, a Muslim nation which is more secular than all the others I believe, to come out and say that what happened was wrong and should never happen again, would bring Turkey even more support by the rest of the non Muslim world. Turkey and the people of Turkey would gain even more respect by me which may not seem like a lot but I'm positive there are others out there who would show respect like me.

As for the United States, I can see why we haven't acknowledged this as genocide since Turkey is in such a strategic place in the world and we have an airbase there...I think we do or used to anyway. Turkey is smack dab in the middle of pretty much everything. We can reach the Middle East, Europe and Western Asia with ease from Turkey.

As for the UK? Simply because of the US and the UK is our closest ally and friend in the world.

This is only my opinion

Messages In This Thread
RE: German recognition of Armentian genocide - Nebuchadnezzar - 06-06-2016, 06:39 PM