Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone?
Dalton definitely turned the corner and it was a direct result of working with House. He threw better long balls and had more zip on his straight-line throws, which made him confident that he could put a ball anywhere, which confidence is HUGE for a QB.

There was a recent highlight from camp of him throwing a bullet to AJ on an out pattern on the sideline and I immediately though "Andy's back!"

Everyone is flipping out over the loss of Hue, but Hue didn't know how to call situational offenses and didn't play to Andy's strengths, which, being his quarterback coach, Zampese will know his strengths and how to call great games.

I've said all along that Jones and Sanu were products of AJ drawing coverage and Andy capitalizing on less defenders guarding them, which I think that they're in for a rude awakening when they don't have AJ lined up opposite them.

Andy has definitely turned a corner and will put up big numbers and lots of wins this season ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andy Dalton, Corner Turned or Weapons Gone? - BFritz21 - 06-06-2016, 08:41 PM